Features you’ll find with the Aquaversa include:
- Ease and Convenience of Use – The Aquaversa filtered water system offers a wide variety of ways you can use it to enjoy cleaner, healthier water at home or in the office. You can install it under the sink with its own faucet, or if there is insufficient room, use the countertop version with dual hose diverter valve to switch between filtered or unfiltered water as needed.
- Better Tasting Beverages – You can hook the Aquaversa up to coffee or other beverage machines or simply make your beverage with Aquaveresa filtered water to enjoy cleaner, better-tasting drinks.
- Healthier Food Preparation – Use Aquaversa filtered water for kitchen cooking or washing fruits and vegetables for healthier, cleaner, better tasting food products.
- Economical – Rather than spending a ton of money on bottled water and taking the time to recycle those bottles, just attach the Aquaversa for bottled-quality water right from the tap.
- Reliability – We offer a top-notch customer satisfaction guarantee and warranty so you can be confident that Aquaversa filtered water systems for home and office will produce results.
- Ideal for Pets – Help your animal companions enjoy fresh, filtered water all the time, too!
Order Your Aquaversa Filtered Water Systems for Home and Office Use Today
If you have struggled to find an effective way to filter water at home or in your office in the past, the Aquaversa Drinking Water System is the perfect solution. Our office and home water filters are aesthetically pleasing and easy to use while filtering out a wide variety of contaminants. Order your Aquaversa home drinking water filters today.
The base Aquaversa system can be used inline with other existing hardware (e.g., existing faucet, ice maker, etc.), but no additional plumbing hardware. It can utilize compatible below-sink and countertop parts and accessories.
This installation kit includes a stand-alone chrome faucet and the necessary hardware to attach the system to a cabinet wall below the sink. The system connects to the cold water line with an included Adapta Valve, and the faucet requires a 0.5” hole available in the countertop or sink for installation.
A below-sink Aquaversa is intended for a more permanent installation, although it can be removed and converted for countertop use with the optional countertop kit (AQKITC). The below-sink Aquaversa is designed to mount on the side of the cabinet, but can rest on the floor of the cabinet with an optional acrylic base (MC240N).
The standard countertop installation kit includes a dual-hose diverter valve and an acrylic base that allows the system to sit on top of the counter next to the sink. The system connects to the sink faucet with the dual-hose diverter valve, outputting filtered water from a spigot on the diverter valve itself. Filtered or unfiltered water can be selected by a push-button on the diverter valve.
Single Hose Diverter Kit
This installation kit includes a single-hose diverter kit and an acrylic base that allows the system to sit on top of the counter next to the sink. The system connects to the sink faucet with the single-hose diverter valve, outputting filtered water from a faucet attached to the top of the system housing. Filtered or unfiltered water can be selected by a push-button on the diverter valve.
Capacity Monitor Kit
This kit includes a battery-operated capacity monitor that measures the amount of water processed through the drinking water system and reminds you when to change the filter; an included light indicator is located at the base of the faucet and lights up when the filter needs to be changed. NOTE: The Capacity Monitor Kit must be installed with a Below-Sink Kit (AQKITB).
NOTE: Both the monitor and light indicator are battery-powered (2 x AA batteries not included); batteries need to be changed when the filter is changed.
Because the capacity monitor increases the Aquaversa filter capacity to 1200 gallons, it is beneficial for sinks where more than 750 gallons are used per year.